- Contracts & Agreements, Election Filings
- Council Agendas, Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions
- Financial Statements, Budgets, Master Fee Schedule
- Planning/Engineering Reference Documents
The records portal may require web browser setting changes to view documents.
- Search for existing permits, planning projects, inspections, code cases from 2010 to present.
- New Poway Business Certificates
- Building Permits Applied
- Building Permits Issued
- Code Compliance Cases Opened or Closed
- Solar PV Permits
- PowGIS: Parcel Property Report, Engineering, Grading, and Landscape Plans
- GeoHub: Downloadable GIS data layers
Many documents are available immediately by accessing one of the links above. Requests for records not available online can also be made by completing the Public Records Request Form, calling the City Clerk’s Office at (858) 668-4530, or visiting the City Clerk’s Office at 13325 Civic Center Drive, Poway during regular business hours.
Copy Fees: The City charges $0.10 each page (per side) for standard legal sheets of paper. Actual postage and copy fees will be collected from requester prior to mailing; if required to mail documents.
Records Retention Schedule
The City’s Records Retention Schedule is a list of all records produced or maintained by an agency and the length of time for which those records are kept. Provisions within federal and state law mandate the minimum length of time certain types of records must be kept, including permanent retention for some documents. It is within the agency’s legal authority to receive, create, retain and dispose of official public records.